Graduation, Award Ceremony and Year End Performance
For those students receiving awards on stage, please ensure to have your child dress for the occasion.
Schedule for June 8
- Students are to report to their regular language class
- Teachers will handout certificates, report cards, and all other materials to students in classroom
- Parents to head to auditorium. Teachers will bring students to auditorium and sit in reserved class seats.
- Students will sit with their language class for the award ceremony.
- Parents can sit near their child’s class but remember not to sit in the reserved seats for students or graduating families.
10:00 – 11:15am
- Award Ceremony
11:15 – 12:30pm
Year End Performance
- Traditional Dance
- Cantonese Graduating Class
- Tai Chi Student Dance
- Traditional Graduating Class
- Folk Dance
- YoYo Performance
- Pictures Opportunity- Graduates and Family